The first mention of the city in 1777. The center of the Drochia district, the city is located in the northern part of Moldova. In 1992, perhaps, one of the most significant architectural works for the city's inhabitants was built, the Cathedral of the Assumption of Our Lady. This is the only holy place in Moldova, where the frescoes were painted by the Romanian artist Petre Akitenie. Borders with cities: north-west Donduseni, northeast Soroca, southeast Floresti, to the south Balti, south-west Riscani, to the west Cupcini. We are always glad to our customers and are ready to go in any direction, call and order, a taxi Drochia.